When we bought a new round or bones swiss ceramic bearings, some friends often encountered difficulties. The biggest problem is that the bones swiss ceramic bearings are difficult to remove down. Here is a graphic tutorial, I hope to be useful to everyone.
1. Replace the preparation stage of the bones swiss ceramic bearings. Purpose: Replace the white wheels with the old yellow wheels.
2. Screw the nut of the wheel down with a handle or special tool.
3, the nut is removed, the next step is the focus.
4. Use a screwdriver (screwdriver) to fit the end of the bracket and smash the bones swiss ceramic bearings. As shown in the two figures below.
5, side view, the wheel is slightly raised a little, so that the end face of the bracket just controls one of the bones swiss ceramic bearings, and then the screwdriver is tilted into, inserted on the bones swiss ceramic bearings.
6, then force a bang, bones swiss ceramic bearings will come down.
7. Using the same principle, get another bones swiss ceramic bearings down.
8, multi-directional map, see how to put the position.
9, very simple, another bones swiss ceramic bearings are also down.
10. Now let’s start the process of installation. Just use the end face of the bracket and put a bones swiss ceramic bearings first.
11. Put the wheels on, control them with both hands, and press down hard.
12, see no, it is easy to press in. Come and get another bones swiss ceramic bearings
13. Put another bones swiss ceramic bearings and put the wheels on.
14, it is also necessary to force hard, it is easy to go in.
15. Finally, the nut is replaced and a wheel is replaced.
If you need the bones swiss ceramic bearings or other bearings, please contact me any time!
How to remove and install radial spherical bearings? The following information show you the metho...
The slewing plummer blocks is a large and extra large bearing housing that can accept comprehensi...
Self roller bearings have double row rollers, the outer ring has one shared spherical raceway, an...
According to the different requirements of the bearing and ball bearing units, the classification...
Common equipment using all balls bearings are: motor shafts, transmission parts for light (civil)...
High temperature impact on imperial ball bearings If the lubrication or installation is not appro...
ZYSL factory making ball bearings with customers’ customized specifications.Our company has...
Radial thrust bearing is divided into thrust ball bearing and thrust roller bearing. Radial thrus...