Up and down direction heavy load type nsk linear rail---LH, SH, LS, SS series
(1) Large load type nsk linear rail
(2) By setting the contact angle between the ball and the ball rolling groove to 50°, the ability to withstand the load in the vertical direction that usually occurs is improved
(3) By adopting the DF contact structure, the ability to absorb the installation error of the nsk linear rail in the right-angle direction is improved
(4) By adopting the offset Gothic structure groove, the ball has two contact points when rolling, thereby reducing friction
(5) nsk linear rail has a structure with high impact resistance
(6) Standardization of interchangeable product series that can purchase rails and sliders separately
(7) Small size products are also equipped with stainless steel varieties
(8) Low noise, good sound quality
(9) Smooth and stable operation
(10) Not easy to dust
Orthogonal coordinate robot, injection molding take-out robot hand, handling device, food packaging.
Four-direction equal load type nsk linear rail (rigid, high rigid type—LA series)
By setting the contact angle between the ball and the ball rolling groove to 45°, the load bearing capacity and rigidity of the vertical, horizontal, and horizontal directions are equalized. The 6 rows of raceways can bear the vertical and horizontal loads, thereby achieving rigidity and large loads with a certain amount of friction. Force is most suitable for machine tools
Machining centers, NC lathes, powerful cutting machines, gear cutting machines, EDM machine tools, punching machines, various grinders
Four-direction equal load capacity type nsk linear rail—LY series
(1) By setting the contact angle between the ball and the ball rolling groove to 45°, the load bearing capacity and rigidity in the up, down, left and right directions are equalized
(2) Due to the 4-point contact during heavy preloading, and the 4 rows of balls support the load in the up, down, left and right directions, the rigidity is better. Due to the DB contact, the torque rigidity is better and has an axial vibration absorption effect.
Machining, NC lathes, powerful cutting machines, gear cutting machines
Up and down direction large load capacity type nsk linear rail—LW series features
(1) By setting the contact angle between the ball and the ball rolling groove to 50°, the ability to withstand the load in the vertical direction that usually occurs is improved
(2) Due to the wide guide rail, when a single shaft is used, it also has a large load-bearing capacity and high rigidity in the rolling direction.
Semiconductor manufacturing equipment, LCD panel manufacturing equipment, various conveying equipment, inspection equipment, punching machines
Small nsk linear rail-LE series
(1) It is ultra-thin and wide, so it is especially suitable for single-axis use
(2) Stainless steel type is standard configuration
(3) The standardization of series products with cages has been realized
Semiconductor manufacturing equipment, LCD panel manufacturing equipment, medical equipment, optical platform, small robot
Small and light-weight type-LL series
(1) Lightweight and small size
(2) Take stainless steel varieties as standard products
Braiding machine, hard disk bearing baffle
Welcome to contact me to get the price of nsk linear rail!
How to remove and install radial spherical bearings? The following information show you the metho...
The slewing plummer blocks is a large and extra large bearing housing that can accept comprehensi...
Self roller bearings have double row rollers, the outer ring has one shared spherical raceway, an...
According to the different requirements of the bearing and ball bearing units, the classification...
Common equipment using all balls bearings are: motor shafts, transmission parts for light (civil)...
High temperature impact on imperial ball bearings If the lubrication or installation is not appro...
ZYSL factory making ball bearings with customers' customized specifications.Our company has more ...
Radial thrust bearing is divided into thrust ball bearing and thrust roller bearing. Radial thrus...