The main purpose of 6mm inner diameter bearing
6mm inner diameter bearing is suitable for all kinds of industrial equipment, small rotary motors and other fields with high speed and low noise, such as:
Office equipment, micro motors, instruments, laser engraving, small clocks, soft drives, pressure rotors, dental drills, hard disk motors, stepping motors, video drums, toy models, computer cooling fans, money counters, fax machines and other related fields.
1. Place the yoke on the end face of the host.
2. Insert the plug into the power socket with the control switch.
3. Check whether the ground wire is in good condition, and test it with a test pen after power-on.
4. Press the start button, the host is powered on.
5. Check that the yoke should have no voltage to the ground.
6. Press the stop button to power off the host and stop heating.
7. According to different specifications of miniature bearings or other workpieces, choose different yoke sleeves, and place the yoke on the top surface of the main engine, which should be flat.
8. When heating the 6mm inner diameter bearing, the sensor should be inserted into the "sensing socket", and the sensor should be close to the heated workpiece.
The failure reason of 6mm inner diameter bearing
About 40% of the failures of the 6mm inner diameter bearing are caused by contamination by dust, dirt, debris, and corrosion. Contamination is usually caused by incorrect use and poor use environment, it can also cause torque and noise problems. 6mm inner diameter bearing failures caused by the environment and contamination are preventable and the cause of such failures can be determined by simple visual inspection. As long as the use and installation are reasonable, the erosion of the 6mm inner diameter bearing is easy to avoid. Erosion is characterized by indentations on the miniature ring raceway caused by shock loading or incorrect installation. Exfoliation usually occurs when the load exceeds the yield limit of the material. Erosion can also occur if installed incorrectly so that a load traverses the miniature rings. Indentations on miniature bearing rings also generate noise, vibration and additional torque.
6mm inner diameter bearing solution
Because the reasons for the heating of the 6mm inner diameter bearing are different, the solutions are also different. The following is the solution to the overheating of the 6mm inner diameter bearing:
1. Grease filling method, the so-called grease filling method is to regularly fill an appropriate amount of grease into the working surface of the 6mm inner diameter bearing, which is the most commonly used grease lubrication method.
2. The oil cup method, the oil cup method is to set a screw-cap oil cup or a pressure oil cup on the bearing seat, and rotate the screw cap regularly or inject grease with an oil gun. This is also a commonly used method of grease lubrication.
3. The pressure grease supply method, the pressure grease supply method relies on the grease pump to supply grease. At this time, grease with good fluidity should be used.
4. The centralized grease supply method, the centralized grease supply method supplies grease to each deep groove ball bearing and other components at the same time through the grease pump. Similarly, the grease with good flow, oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance should be selected at this time, which is also a pressure grease supply method.
Welcome to contact me to get the price of 8mm bearing!
Email: [email protected]
Double row angular contact ball bearing installation is more complex than deep groove ball bearin...
Failure reason of micro miniature bearing About 40% of the failure of micro miniature bearings i...
Novice Mistakes 1: Do not consider the characteristics of your own actions, blindly choose Althou...
When assembling cnc machine bearings, the Venus machine tool must be preloaded, so that the origi...
Performance characteristics of stainless steel self-aligning ball bearing Self-aligning ball bear...
The long board has a strong sense of operation and is quick to get started. The longboard is a mu...
The tapered thrust bearing with cage is a split design so that the two washers as well as the rol...
Disassembly of the tapered needle bearing: When the bearing is to be used continuously after it i...