6 points be noted in the use of clutch release bearing
The damage of clutch release bearing
clutch release bearing
In use, it is subjected to axial load, impact load, and radial centrifugal force at high speed rotation. In addition, since the fork thrust and the reaction force of the release lever are not on the same straight line, a torsional moment is also formed. Cclutch release bearing has poor working conditions, intermittent high speed rotations and high speed friction, high temperatures, poor lubrication conditions, and no cooling conditions.
Cause of clutch release bearing damage
The damage of the clutch release bearing has a lot to do with the driver’s operation, maintenance, and adjustment. The causes of damage are as follows:
1) Overheated operating temperature of clutch release bearing
Many drivers often half-turn the clutch when turning or decelerating, and some of the rear legs of the driver are also placed on the clutch pedal; some vehicles have too large free stroke adjustment, so that the clutch is not completely separated and is in a state of semi-split and semi-detachment. Caused by dry friction and a lot of heat transfer to the separation bearing, bearing heated to a certain temperature, butter melt or dilute the flow, so that the temperature of the separation bearing is further increased, when the temperature reaches a certain degree, it will burn out.
2) Worn out of clutch release bearing lubricant
The clutch release bearing is lubricated with butter. There are two ways to add butter. For the 360111 release bearing, the bearing cover should be opened and filled with grease during maintenance or when the transmission is removed. Then the cover is reinstalled. It can be combined; for the 788611K clutch release bearing, it can be removed and placed in the molten grease, boiled, removed after cooling, to achieve the purpose of lubrication. In practice, it is easy for the driver to ignore this, causing the clutch to disengage the bearings from oil. In the case of no lubrication or less lubrication, the amount of wear of the release bearing is often several to several tens of times the amount of wear after lubrication. As the wear increases, the temperature will also increase greatly, which will make it more vulnerable to damage.
3) The free travel is too small or overloaded
According to the requirements, the clearance between the general clutch release bearing and the release lever is 2.5mm, which is reflected in the free travel of the clutch pedal is 30-40mm, the free stroke is too small or there is no free travel at all, and the release lever will be The release bearing is normally engaged. According to the principle of fatigue failure, the longer the working time of the clutch release bearing, the more serious the damage is. The more times the load is carried, the more easily the clutch release bearing is fatigued. And the longer the working time, the higher the temperature of the bearing, the more easily burned, reducing the service life of the separation bearing.
4) In addition to the above three reasons, whether the separation lever is adjusted or not, and whether the return bearing spring is good or not, has a great influence on the damage of the separation bearing.
Use caution of clutch release bearing
1) According to the operation regulations, avoid the half-split half-split state of the clutch and reduce the number of clutch applications.
2) Pay attention to maintenance. Regularly or during annual inspection and maintenance, soak the butter with cooking method to make it full of lubricant.
3) Pay attention to leveling the clutch release lever to ensure that the elasticity of the return spring complies with the regulations.
4) Adjust the free stroke to meet the requirements (30-40mm) and prevent the free stroke from being too large or too small.
5) Minimize the number of joints, separations, and shock loads.
6) Lightly step on and relax, allowing it to engage and separate smoothly.
If you need any speciffications of clutch release bearing or other bearings,please contact me!
How to remove and install radial spherical bearings? The following information show you the metho...
The slewing plummer blocks is a large and extra large bearing housing that can accept comprehensi...
Self roller bearings have double row rollers, the outer ring has one shared spherical raceway, an...
According to the different requirements of the bearing and ball bearing units, the classification...
Common equipment using all balls bearings are: motor shafts, transmission parts for light (civil)...
High temperature impact on imperial ball bearings If the lubrication or installation is not appro...
ZYSL factory making ball bearings with customers’ customized specifications.Our company has...
Radial thrust bearing is divided into thrust ball bearing and thrust roller bearing. Radial thrus...