I. What is steel ball bearing?
Generally speaking, the steel used in bearings is called bearing steel. Bearing steel, also known as high carbon chromium steel, contains about 1% of carbon Wc and 0.5%-1.65% of chromium Wcr. Bearing steel is divided into six categories: high carbon chromium bearing steel, chromium-free bearing steel, carburized bearing steel, stainless bearing steel, medium and high temperature bearing steel and antimagnetic bearing steel.
We have variety type steel ball bearing.
Bearing steel is the steel used to make balls, rollers and bearing rings. Bearing steel has high and uniform hardness and wear resistance, and high elastic limit. Bearing steel has strict requirements on the uniformity of chemical composition, the content and distribution of nonmetallic inclusions and the distribution of carbides, and is one of the most stringent steel grades in all steel production.
II the performance requirements of steel ball bearing.
Have a lot of steel ball bearing for sale. We know the bearings performance clearly.
In order to meet the above performance requirements of the dynamic bearing, the following basic performance requirements are put forward for the bearing steel material:
1. High contact fatigue strength;
2. After heat treatment, it should have high hardness or hardness that can meet the service performance requirements of steel ball bearing;
3. High wear resistance and low friction coefficient
4. High elastic limit
5. Good impact toughness and fracture toughness;
6. Good dimensional stability;
7. Good anti-rust performance;
8. Good cold and hot workability.
III. what is stainless steel ball bearing?
As the name implies, the materials used in bearings are: engineering stainless steel, bearing inner ring, bearing outer ring, bearing roller, cage and sealing ring are all engineering stainless steel (the sealing ring also has rubber sealing ring, and the general material of cage is 201 stainless steel).
IV. Differences between stainless steel ball bearing and chrome steel ball bearing.
Functionally, there is little difference between stainless steel ball bearing and chrome steel ball bearing. Because their main use is as mechanical transmission parts. However, in terms of performance, stainless steel bearings have much more advantages than chrome steel bearings. large stock stainless steel ball bearings for sale.
(1) Chrome chrome steel ball bearing generally has a higher carbon content to enhance wear resistance, while stainless steel generally has a higher Cr content, exceeding 12%, mainly to take advantage of its corrosion resistance.
(2) Compared with chrome steel ball bearings, stainless steel ball bearing not only have obvious advantages in material, but also are much stricter than ordinary bearings in process and precision control. During the working process, stainless steel bearings work stably, with low noise, corrosion resistance and wide application.
(3) Compared with chrome steel, stainless steel have stronger rust and corrosion resistance, and can be used at -60℃~+300℃ with proper lubricant and dust cover. Stainless steel bearings are widely used in food processing, medical equipment and pharmaceutical machinery because of their high mechanical strength and large load capacity.
Welcome to contact me to get the price of steel ball bearings for sale!
Email: [email protected]
The long board has a strong sense of operation and is quick to get started. The longboard is a mu...
The tapered thrust bearing with cage is a split design so that the two washers as well as the rol...
Disassembly of the tapered needle bearing: When the bearing is to be used continuously after it i...
Once the roller bearing crankshaft of the engine crankshaft fails, it directly affects the techni...
(1) Every city has a hardware market. First we have to go there to buy all the inline skate beari...
The following describes the correct installation and maintenance methods for the slewing bearing ...
Ultra-precision thrust radial roller bearings are typically used to support multi-axis heads for ...
The yoke type track roller bearing is generally a full-loaded roller structure, and the bolt shaf...